Our alumni have the ability to make a tremendous difference in the lives of current students and other alumni through their participation in the Alumni Career Network. Participation requires no active time commitment; it simply requires being open to inquiries from students and alumni about career and job search advice.
Here's how to join:
- Click on "My Profile" at the top of the page.
- Click on "Edit My Profile".
- Select the "Employment Information" tab.
- Select "Yes" in the final box that says, "Join the Alumni Career Network".
The Career Center also provides many other ways to get involved on campus, including:
- Online job and internship postings through Valpo Connect
- On-campus interview and recruiting
- Guest speakers and workshops
- Mock interviews
- Networking events and occupational panels
For more information about what's going on, visit www.valpo.edu/career.